PENGARUH PELATIHAN, PENGAWASAN DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. PLN (PERSERO) ULP BERASTAGI

Authors

  • Rut Piorida br Surbakti Fak Ekonomi, Universitas Katolik Santo Thomas Medan
  • Sarimonang Sihombing Fak Ekonomi, Universitas Katolik Santo Thomas

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.54367/jmb.v22i1.1727

Keywords:

Training, Supervision, Work Discipline, Employee Performance

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of training, supervision and work discipline on employee performance at PT. PLN (Persero) ULP Berastagi. The population in this study were all employees of PT. PLN (Persero) ULP Berastagi, totaling 52 people. Given the small number of populations, the researchers used the entire population as a sample. The analytical technique used in this research is multiple linear regression. The coefficient of determination (R Square) of 0.652 means that variations in employee performance can be explained by variations in training, supervision and work discipline, by 65.2% and the remaining 34.8%, explained by other variables such as commitment, work spirit, motivation and others. The results of hypothesis testing simultaneously indicate that training, supervision and work discipline have a positive and significant effect on employee performance at PT. PLN (Persero) ULP Berastagi. This is indicated by the significance value of F, 0.000 < (0.05). Testing the hypothesis partially shows that training, supervision and work discipline have a positive and significant effect on employee performance at PT. PLN (Persero) ULP Berastagi. This is indicated by the significance value of each independent variable smaller than (0.05). PT. PLN (Persero) ULP Berastagi should pay more attention to the training materials provided to employees, improve supervision and evaluate work discipline so that performance can be improved.

References

Afandi, Pandi. 2018, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Pekan Baru: Zanafa Publishing

Arikunto, S. 2006. Prosedur Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Daulay, Raihana, Dkk. 2017. Manajemen. Medan: Lembaga Penelitian Dan Penulisan AQLI.

Davis Keith. 2010. Terjemahan Agus Dharma. PerilakuDalam Organisasi. Jakarta: Erlangga

Dessler, Gary. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. (Human RESOURCE Management). Edisi Keempat Belas. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Handoko, T Hani. 2012. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Penerbit BPFE.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia.Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Kadarisman. 2014. Manajemen Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia, cetakan ke 3.Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Mangkunegara, A. A. Anwar Prabu. 2014. Manajmemen sumber Daya Manusia Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mulyadi. 2007. Sistem Perencanaan dan Pengendalian Manajemen Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Noor, Juliansyah, 2013. Penelitian Ilmu Manajemen. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media group.

Rahardjo. 2013. Teori-teori Pembangunan Ekonomi Pertumbuhan Ekonomi dan Pertumbuhan wilayah, Graha Ilmu : Yogyakarta.

Rivai, Veithzal. 2004. Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisai. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Sedarmayanti. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta. Praditiya Paramitha

Sutrisno, Edi. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Pertama. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Siagian, Sondang P. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : bumi aksara

Simamora, Henry. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi YKPN.

Sofyandi. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta. GrahaIlmu.

Sugiyono. 2010. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kombinasi (Mix Methods). Bandung: Alfabetha.

Wibowo. 2010. Manajemen Kinerja. Edisi keempat Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Widodo, Eko Suparno. 2015. Manajemen Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar

Jurnal

Kusuma, Galih Candra, Mochamad A1 Musadieq dan Gunawan Eko Nurtjahjono. Pengaruh Motivasi dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja (Studi pada Karyawan PT. PLN (Persero) Distribusi Jawa Timur Area Malang). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB) Vol 21. No. 1.

Rosinta Romauli Situmeang. 2017. Pengaruh Pengawasan dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Mitra Karya Anugrah. Asian Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (AJIE) Vol. 02, No. 02.

Syahlendra, Kenda Leksa, Mochamad Djudi dan Gunawan Eko Nurtjahjono. 2015. Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada Karyawan Perusahaan Daerah (PD) Bank Perkreditan Rakyat (BPR) Bank Daerah Lamongan). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB) Vol. 21, No. 1.

Downloads

Published

2022-02-23

How to Cite

Surbakti, R. P. br ., & Sihombing, S. . (2022). PENGARUH PELATIHAN, PENGAWASAN DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. PLN (PERSERO) ULP BERASTAGI. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 22(1), 25–39. https://doi.org/10.54367/jmb.v22i1.1727

Issue

Section

Artikel