PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN, PENGEMBANGAN KARIR DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT.PERKASA INTERNUSA MANDIRI MEDAN

Authors

  • Fransiska Sembiring Fak Ekonomi, Universitas Katolik Santo Thomas Medan
  • Darna Sitanggang Fak Ekonomi, Universitas Katolik Santo Thomas

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.54367/jmb.v22i1.1729

Keywords:

Leadership Style, Career Development, Job Satisfaction, Employee Performance

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of leadership style, career development and job satisfaction on employee performance at PT. Perkasa Internusa Mandiri Medan. Data was collected by distributing questionnaires to 67 respondents. From the results of the study obtained multiple regression equations as follows: Y = 2,919+ 0,322X1 + 0,396X2+ 0,445X3 + . All regression coefficients are positive, meaning that all independent variables, namely leadership style, career development and job satisfaction, have a positive effect on the dependent variable, namely employee performance. Of the three independent variables, job satisfaction has a greater influence on employee performance because it has the largest regression coefficient of 0.445. Based on partial hypothesis testing, leadership style, career development and job satisfaction have a significant effect on employee performance where the significance value of each variable is smaller than alpha (0.05). Based on simultaneous hypothesis testing, the three independent variables, namely leadership style, career development and job satisfaction have a significant effect on the dependent variable, namely employee performance. This can be seen from the significance value of 0.000 < alpha (0.05). The coefficient of determination (R Square) of 0.766 means that employee performance can be explained by leadership style, career development and job satisfaction of 76.6% while the remaining 23.4% is explained by other variables not explained in this study such as motivation, communication and competence. From the results of research and discussion, PT. Perkasa Internusa Mandiri Medan should develop and maintain indicators of leadership style, career development and job satisfaction on employee performance at PT. Perkasa Internusa Mandiri Medan.

References

Ardana, dkk (2002), Perilaku Keorganisasian, Edisi Pertama, Cetakan Pertama, Yogyakarta : Graha Ilmu.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2011. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Ketiga Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Hasibuan, Malayu S. P. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia .Cetakan Kesebelas Jakarta:PT.Bumi Aksara.

Kartono, Kartini. 2008: Pemimpin dan kepemimpinan. Jakarta : PT.Raja Grafindo Persada.

Mangkunegara. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.

Martoyo, Susilo. 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kelima, Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Mangkuprawira, Sjafri dan A.V. Hubels. 2003. Manajemen Mutu Sumber Daya Manusia. Bogor : Penerbit Graha Indonesia

Nawawi, H.H. (2012). Kepemimpinan Mengefektifkan Organisasi. Yogyakarta.

Robbins, Stephen P & Timothy A. Judge. 2015. Perilaku Organisasi Organizational Behavior. Jakarta: PT.Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.

Siagian, Sondang P. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia.Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Sunyoto. 2012 . Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia.Yogyakarta: CAPS .

Sutrisno. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi kedua. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Thoha, M. (2005). Perilaku Organisasi: Konsep Dasar Dan Aplikasiny. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Jurnal

Astuty, Pudji dan Zuniasih Dewi . 2018. Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja serta Implikasinya Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan ( Studi Kasus pada karyawan PT.EMSONIC Indonesia, Cibitung Jawa Barat ). Jurnal Manajemen ( FE-UB) Vol.06. No. 1A.

Sugiyarti Rika, Kesumawati Ida Maya, Rahayu Sri .2019. Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan, Motivasi, Dan Pengembangan Karir terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Miniso Internasional Company Wilayah Supermall Pakuwon Surabaya. Jurnal Ekonomi. Vol.21 No.1

Downloads

Published

2022-02-23

How to Cite

Sembiring, F. ., & Sitanggang, D. . (2022). PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN, PENGEMBANGAN KARIR DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT.PERKASA INTERNUSA MANDIRI MEDAN. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 22(1), 52–68. https://doi.org/10.54367/jmb.v22i1.1729

Issue

Section

Artikel