PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE DAN PERSONAL BRANDING “FELICYA ANGELISTA” TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK SCARLETT WHITENING DI KOTA MEDAN

Authors

  • Gloria J.M Sianipar Universitas HKBP Nommensen Medan
  • Juliasti Viktoria Sinaga Universitas HKBP Nommensen Medan

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.54367/jmb.v22i1.1737

Keywords:

brand image, personal branding, purchasing decisions

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of brand image and personal branding "Felicya Angelista" on purchasing decisions in the city of Medan. This research is a research with a quantitative approach. The sample in this study were users of the Scarlett Whitening product in the city of Medan totaling 100 respondents with the sampling technique using purposive sampling technique. From the t-test results, the brand image variable has a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions and the personal branding variable has a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions. Based on the results of the F test, brand image and personal branding variables simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions. In this study, the coefficient of determination (R2) was 30.3%, which indicates brand image (X1) and personal branding (X2) on purchasing decisions (Y), the remaining 69.7% influenced by variables not examined.

References

Amalia, T.W. 2020. Personal Branding Content Creator Arif Muhammad (Analisis Visual pada akun Youtube @Arif Muhammad). Jurnal Representamen.Vol. 6. No. 01.

Diana, Anastasia & Tjiptono, Fandy. 2020. Pemasaran, Andi : Yogyakarta.

Gede & Gusti. 2019. Pengaruh Green Marketing dan Brand Image Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan. E-Jurnal Manajemen Vol. 8.No.8. Hal 5268-5284.

Habibah, et.al. 2018. Pengaruh Brand Image dan Celebrity Endorser Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Kosmetik Wardah (Studi Kasus Pada Perempuan Muslim Di Kota Bogor). Jurnal Iqtishoduna.Vol 7. No 2.

Halomoan, August. 2020. Pengaruh Harga, Brand Image dan Personal Branding Terhadap Keputusan Membeli Secara Online di Toko Medan Top Galeri. Jurnal Ilmiah Smart.Volume IV. No.2. Medan: STMB Multismart.

Indrasari, Meithiana. 2019. Pemasaran & Kepuasaan Pelanggan. Jilid I. Surabaya: Unitomo Press.

Kotler, Keller. 2016. Manajemen Pemasaran, Jilid I, Edisi Ke 15. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip & Amstrong, Gary. 2016. Prinsip-prinsip, Jilid I, Edisi 13. Jakarta: PT. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.

Masruroh, Reni. 2020. Pengaruh Beauty Vlogger Review dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Studi Pada Kosmetik Maybeline di Surabaya) Jurnal Pendidikan Tata Niaga (JPTN) ISSN 2337-6078. Vol 08.No. 01.

Siregar, A. H. 2020. Pengaruh Harga, Brand Image, dan Personal Branding Terhadap Keputusan Membeli Secara Online di Toko Medan Top Galeri. Jurnal Ilmiah Smart. Vol. IV. No.2.

Supriyadi, et.al. 2016. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Brand Image Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian. Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen. Vol 3.No.1.

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta.

.2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta.

Tjipono, Fandy. 2014. Pemasaran Jasa- Prinsip, Penerapan, dan Penelitian, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.

Yunitasari, C. & Japarianto, E. 2013. Analisa Faktor-Faktor Pembentukan Personal Branding dari C.Y.N. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran Petra Vol.1.No.1.

Downloads

Published

2022-02-25

How to Cite

Sianipar, G. J. ., & Sinaga, J. V. . (2022). PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE DAN PERSONAL BRANDING “FELICYA ANGELISTA” TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK SCARLETT WHITENING DI KOTA MEDAN. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 22(1), 130–145. https://doi.org/10.54367/jmb.v22i1.1737

Issue

Section

Artikel